Southbank Centre is locatied on the South Bank of the River Thames in central London.
Our address is:
Visit our Venues web page for opening hours.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Underground - Southbank Centre is 5 minutes' walk from Waterloo, Charing Cross and Embankment Underground stations.
- Mainline Rail - Waterloo Railway station is just a block away from Southbank Centre. Waterloo East and Charing Cross are also within walking distance.
- Bus - Buses stop on Waterloo Bridge, Concert Hall Approach, York Road, Belvedere Road and Stamford Street.
- Bike - Bike stands are located in Southbank Centre Square.
- Parking - We have parking available if you wish to drive to Southbank Centre.
- Plan your journey - You can use Transport for London's Journey Planner or Google Maps to find the best route to get to Southbank Centre.
BOOK A TICKET
You can book a ticket:
* No transaction fee charged for Southbank Centre Members.
SHOP & EAT
Southbank Centre have a vast array of restuarants, bars, cafes and shops on site for you to enjoy during your visit. We also have some special WOW-only opportunities:
- Feng Sushi – Get 15% off food when you show your WOW ticket
- Ping Pong – Complimentary exclusive cocktail when you dine and show your WOW ticket
- Skylon – Inspired by WOW festival, try one of the three exclusive cocktails and bites
- Foyles – Choose from an extensive selection of literature about women, for women and by women.
- Shop - Three Southbank Centre Shops: Royal Festival Hall, Festival Terrace and Hayward Gallery
- Southbank Centre is accessible to people with disabilities and our auditoria are fitted with Sennheiser infra-red systems. To use, please collect a neck loop or headset from the cloakroom and turn your hearing device to the 'T' setting.
- For information on step-free access to Southbank Centre, see our Photo Access Maps.
- Visitors with a disability can join our Access List. This may entitle you to a concessionary ticket price, to receive publications in alternatve formats and a seat for a companion. To join email email@example.com.